Regulations concerning stream and wetland areas are constantly changing and vary widely from state to state and even county to county. Through the years, EPC has consulted on many types of projects ranging from simple road crossings to complex business parks or golf course communities. When planning activities in, around, or over Waters of the US, it is advised that you contact an environmental consultant knowledgeable in the regulations for your area prior to solidifying your project layout.

Once the site plans have been compiled and appropriate avoidance and minimization steps have been taken, proposed impacts to Waters of the US typically require Section 401 and Section 404 permits. EPC can aid in obtaining the appropriate permits and avoid costly delays and penalties.

Contact us today for help permitting your project.